Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Saddest Birthday Girl


Happy Birthday, Miss Rowan! I wish you looked this happy today on your big seventh birthday. I wish you were getting ready to have all your girlfriends over for your "Girls Day Out" party at 11:30. I wish that you were bursting with anticipation about opening your pretty packages. I wish...I wish...I wish...that you were all better.

But instead, you are the saddest birthday girl today. Today, you are battling your sinus infection or whatever it is and your pediatricians keep calling to check on you. I just got off the phone with them again and emailed them this picture. They want you to come back in again today for another check.

Is this the saddest birthday girl you've ever seen or what? I love you, Rowan. Thanks for letting me be your mom and giving me this opportunity to take care of you. You've been melting my heart lately...

2 comments:

  1. Yikes we are praying for Rowan and keeping her in our thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. been thinking about you guys and called your mom this morning to check on you...SO GLAD YOU GUYS ARE HOME AND THAT THINGS ARE GOING BETTER!!! that cute little birthday girl will be celebrating soon--->looking and feeling alot better I hope!!!

    ReplyDelete