Wednesday, June 29, 2011

new digs for lunch

I went today for lunch with my long time friend, Linda Lou. I ordered the chef salad and it was fantastico. I devoured every morsel and it was a nice, large salad. Linda loved whatever kind of salad she ordered too. Anyway, the finishes, the furnishings, and the ambience were all very cool and interesting. Kind of out of the ordinary. Very cool place. I need to take Ryan there on a date night - we're always looking for interesting new places to dine. And from the looks of the stage and drum set, it appears that live music is played during the evening hours which will make it all the more fun!

It's on Camelback just west of Scottsdale Rd by the Waterfront (just west of PF Changs on south side of Camelback). It's part of the Fox Restaurant chain (Sauce, True Food, Wildflower, Olive & Ivy, etc.). I'm going back...

1 comment: