Monday, July 25, 2011

Flying High

I think that's a good theme for our last cabin weekend. Flying High. Or in my case, maybe just flying. I figured I'm was still so young at heart...never too old to give the tree swing a whirl, right? I guess I forgot that it's different swinging from a tree when you're not 60 pounds and on the elementary school playground. I thought my arms might come out of their sockets. But it was still super fun. Thanks, Mike, for rigging it up for us. Hours of fun for the peeps for sure!


My super cool 17-year old nephew, Bryant

My other super cool 11-year old nephew, The Tan Man

Afty Cakes

Buddy Boy

Oh, and then there was the rope swing at the Verde River. Go Tanner!

And then there was the flying off the rocks...this is Hallie & Barrett

(Barrett & Tannerino)

Afton & Syd

Afton, Hallie & Syd Bauer, Amy Garner, Barrett, Tanner & Drew

And then there was more flying high when Uncle Mike hooked up the tree climbing harness. Rowan loves that thing and is usually the first to head up as the "test" climber since she's still such a peanut.



Love this place. Such good times. Can't wait to see you again this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment