Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Her First

I know that aside from the actual tooth-loser herself and the famous money-delivering Kari (our family's tooth fairy), no one else besides me probably really cares that our little 7-year old beauty finally lost a tooth. But it was a pretty huge deal to her. She tearfully informed me on more than one occasion that she was the ONLY one in her first grade class that hadn't lost a tooth. The ONLY one...

So it finally came out last night, with the sweet assistance of her big sister, Barrett, who was more than happy to give it the final yank. Lots of blood (more than I remember with any of my kids' other teeth), and so, so tiny. I swear it was the tiniest tooth I've ever seen. And for some crazy reason, our tooth fairy has never taken one tooth in all her trips to the Brown house over the years. She leaves a note and some mula, but never does the tooth exchange. OK with the kids, I guess. They like their teeth collections...

2 comments:

  1. Josh hasn't lost any teeth either. He wants me to check often, just in case he is missing something. Yay for Rowan!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell her not to stress - I didn't lose my first tooth until AFTER I WAS BAPTIZED!! :) But don't tell her that my slow teeth made it so that my dentist had to PULL the last EIGHT that were taking so long! :)

    ReplyDelete