Saturday, April 23, 2011

Broken

Yep, it's broken. Her left index finger. And now she gets to sport this cute little number on her wrist for three weeks, then go back in for another X-ray to assess. Barrett broke it along her growth plate, so it's extra critical she keeps it in the splint 24/7 to let it heal. So it looks like she's out for the rest of the softball season. Insert Afty into the line up, remove Barrett. I guess the Brown sisters were not destined to play together this season after all. Now it will be Barrett's turn to wear the "rally cap" helmet...

3 comments:

  1. I know! Thank you for your sympathy. As my mom blogged, I have to wear the splint 'til May 16, so I miss the rest of the season. Oh well, I'll just be the best cheer leader. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barrett, I am so sad for you! At least you got to play most of the season :)

    ReplyDelete