Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Our Little Man is 6

So what if it's a exactly one month after the fact and I'm just finally getting around to posting the birthday pics.  Life is busy as usual, but somehow perhaps it seems even busier than normal.  At least I've stole an hour alone tonight to finally upload my photos.  It's Wednesday so no ball games tonight.    Here's my little man with his awesome Uncle Mike (whose birthday was Sept 30th).  I love these guys!



On Saturday, Sept 17th, Easton had his boy cousins plus one of his church buddies (Garrett) and the Berrey family over to celebrate with a little pizza, swimming and a pinata of course.  He chose this random treasure chest for his pinata (no idea why), but he eyed it right when we came into the party store and never wavered, despite all the other cool things he could swing a bat at.  But hey, it was his birthday so whatever...he loved it and that's all that mattered.

Buddy with cousins Gavin and Chase

A new superman t-shirt to replace his old shirt that he wears at least twice a week and that has sadly become a little too small.

With Lily & Ella Berrey


Trey & Cohen

Thank goodness for sisters that love you, Buddy Boy!  You are spoiled for sure.


Grandma Cindy & Grandpa Steve got Easton a new skateboard and helmet.  Nice.


I always wonder why I take so many pinata pis because they are never really that good.  But these are some of the good facial expressions I caught on film this year.



It's serious business smacking the dang thing...



Oreo pie was the birthday request


Without a doubt, this was Buddy's least favorite gift.  New church clothes?  Ugh.  "Mom, why did you get me this?"  (We got his some cool stuff too, I promise.)

We love you, Bud.  Happy 6th birthday!

1 comment:

  1. it was fun looking at the pictures since we now know many of the cousins:)

    ReplyDelete