Wednesday, December 9, 2009

3 Beauties x 2

Would you believe it if I told you that I finally gave in and agreed to let my kiddos have a puppy? What about 3 - one for each of them?

NO??

We'll, you'd be right. I'm still the same mean mom I've always been. Anti-pet. No dogs at our place. But thank heaven our awesome cousins, the Berrey's, live just around the corner from us now and they are dog lovers galore. Two of their grown labs recently had a litter of 5 pups (sadly only 3 of them made it), and they are getting so big! My girls have been in heaven being able to hold and play with the little angels. J.R. says they don't give the pups names so they won't get attached. Any time they name one, it ends up joining the Berrey clan.

And just so all of you dog lovers don't think I'm evil, I will be the first to admit that these beauties are just absolutely adorable. And yes, my kids look happy. And yes, a small part of me thinks it would be fun to have one of our own. But none of that will ever get me over the pet-owning hurdle. Unless of course we move to a wide open Ranch in Montana or someplace where the lovely beast could roam free and always stay outside. But since that will never happen, this is the next best thing! Seriously, they are soooooo cute!

2 comments:

  1. For a second there...you actually had me thinking you caved! You and me need to stick together...THE ANTI-PET Girls!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just caught up on your blog...
    that spider gave me the heebee jeebees!
    Okay- so I am a dog lover. And I totally don't think your evil- mwahahahaha...Dogs aren't for everyone. I love babies but I am not have any more, so I just love on everyone elses. Same thing right? ;)
    I love the comments you've made on my blog! Thank you, You are such a doll!

    ReplyDelete