Monday, August 8, 2011

A few more Carlsbad pics



Rowan & Lainey



Give the boy a little dirt, a little water and a shovel and he's in heaven.





Tallin rocked his wetsuit most of the week we were there. I can't believe I actually caught a picture of him without it on!





Avery & Afty Cakes




My two handsome nephews, Trey & Chase heard there were 'smores so they crashed our camp too.




I think we had 'smores three nights in a row (until all the graham crackers, chocolate & marshmellows were consumed by all the kids). They love that!




Our friend and Shari's brother, Dave Lee, who lives in San Clemente came and beached with us one day with his family. It was good seeing him again for sure.





Cousins Avery & Afton getting a tan (10 years old and fabulous!)

1 comment:

  1. You are making me excited for California for sure - glad you survived back to school madness:)

    ReplyDelete