Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Happy 15 Years!

Today is the day...celebrating 15 years married.  I remember hearing in a young women's lesson many moons ago that the decision of who you marry will have more to do with your happiness than any other decision you will ever make.  I wondered back then if that were really true, but now I know for myself and I couldn't agree more. I know we're just at a small stepping stone on the way to forever, but I love that I'm on the road with this handsome guy.  He's the love of my life.  Over the years, I've often said that I'm lucky to be married to him (and I am), and he's been kind enough to say the same about me.  But the truth of it is, I think we're just lucky to have each other.   I paroused my iPhoto albums last night and tagged a couple handfuls of pictures we took together this year.  I'm sure I've posted some of them on my blog here and there already, but here's a little tribute to "us" - remembering just a few of the moments we've spent together so far this year.

At Tower of Terror ride (California Adventure) during Spring Break 2011


at my Grandpa Harry's gravesite service 8-2-11


on the beach in Rocky Point (June)

at the cabin in Pine (Memorial Day weekend)



on the balcony of our condo at Las Palomos (Rocky Point)

at the finish line after London's Run (January)

at Bass Pro Shop on one of our date nights :)

at Luca's - our favorite restaurant in Mexico

at my cousin, Mandy's wedding reception in Salt Lake (1-8-11 Ryan's birthday!).  I tried to add a picture of us skiing at Alta, but it kept coming in sideways.  So just imagine us on the slopes...we had such a blast!

on Manhattan Beach Spring Break 2011

Happy Anniversary, Ry!  I love you to infinity and beyond...

2 comments:

  1. Happy 15th! If someone told me in highschool you two would be together, I would have busted up in a giggle. Who knew....a perfect match! Many more wonderful years ahead! I look forward to spending some of that with you. Maybe, just maybe, there will be a couples vacation somewhere ahead. Dare to dream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats man does time fly or what!!

    ReplyDelete