Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patty's Day

Remembering last year on this day...




We didn't make our annual spring break zoo trek this year, but I was OK with that. Not feeling up to par yesterday, I was kinda glad that the kids decided to do something else. The weather this week is so gorgeous, though. It's supposed to be in the low 80's today, and totally sunny out. Kinda makes me wish I was laying outside on the lawn chair soaking up some sun. Or at the beach in Rocky Point with our friends. Or just about anywhere outside. At least tomorrow we'll be up north enjoying the sunny 65 degree mountains, playing with cousins, and lovin' life.
Happy St. Patty's Day! (I forgot to wear green. Don't pinch me...)

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! We miss you guys so much! Especially Markessa who is already planning her next birthday and all of you are invited. I can't believe one year is fast approaching. I remember our last Easter with your family. I hope you have a wonderful Easter. Please tell everyone hi from us.

    ReplyDelete