Sunday, November 1, 2009

Put Up Your Dukes!



I hardly look scary enough to fight, but I thought this picture was so funny.  Last Tuesday, we went to Bounce U in Gilbert for a birthday party honoring my two lovely nieces, Lainey & Avery.  We had sooooooo much fun (as if you couldn't tell).  Here are a few pics from our night out.


This picture is so blurry, but I just had to include it.  Can you say fun?  Our kids were sliding and laughing and climbing and laughing and screaming and laughing and...
Easton & Barrett on the monster slide!


My bro-in-law, Morgan (the proud father of the two birthday girls.).  He might have been having as much fun as the kiddos.



My other brother-in-law, Ryan, also wasn't shy about diving into the fun.  He almost got stuck at the end of this obstacle course.  He's such a great guy!


Easton just getting off the slide for the hundredth time, still smiling away.


This one's a little blurry too (even with my super fast shutter speed), but this is my youngest nephew, Grady (not quite 2) plummeting down the slide.  He didn't even hesitate going down!


Nephews Trey & Cohen (Grady's big brothers)


Afton Rocks!


Rowan stopped running for about half a second, just so I could sneak a quick picture.  She and Lainey are the same age (2 months apart) and just love spending time together.
  

Barrett raced Ryan through the obstacle course a couple of times.  Not sure who the winner was - I think they split 1 and 1 - but they had a great time too.

This place is so perfect for the little ones.  It totally wipes them out, though.  Easton crashed so hard and so fast when we got home.


Wanna' piece of me??

(Thanks for the great party, Morgan & Jessie.  We loved it!)

3 comments: