Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Rowan's October Art

I was cleaning out Rowan's backpack last week, and discovered these little gems. True works of art by my 5-year old kindergartener. I love that she is trying so hard to spell everything these days. It seems like one of her favorite things to do when she has a little downtime is to grab a notebook and pencil and just write. She writes all kinds of words. Always asking me how to spell this or that. So we practice sounding things out and listening to the sounds of the letters. Her teacher tells me she is doing so awesome at school. I'm really proud of my little fire ball whiz, Miss Rowan Sue Brown!

Hmmm...a nap. Sounds pretty good.


The orange sticky note down in the corner really adds some flare, don't you think? Kinda like an accessory. I wonder where she gets that???

No comments:

Post a Comment