Thursday, February 25, 2010

Feeling Light

I am feeling remarkably lighter today. It's such a good feeling. 80 credit hours of CPE for my semi-annual CPA license renewal is FINALLY DONE! Oh Glory Day! And there are no parties or events or reunions to execute in the near term...No giant school projects...No huge lingering home To-Do's other than the normal upkeep.

If only the taxes were done and the RMB work were caught up...

But still, I am feeling LIGHT and super excited. There are so many things I've been itching to do lately, but haven't felt "justified" in indulging with so many other priorities on my plate. Over the next few weeks I want to:

Play with my new Photoshop I got for Christmas.

Finish a baby blanket I started a month and a half ago.

Stay up late and play hours of guiltless "Take Two" with Ryan.

Read the Twilight series (Barrett read the first three this past month and is half-way through Breaking Dawn).

Teach Easton how to ride his bike.

Rent Zoro and The Notebook and watch them in bed.

Try a new Hip Hob Abs workout.

Download by 2010 runs into my new Garmin software.

Bake some whole wheat bread.

Try to beat Afton at Battleship.

Go to the snow with my kiddos.

Plan our summer vacations.

Play lots of catch and do BP with the girls. (Softball has started.)

And the list goes on...

I am so looking forward to a weekend filled with early morning jogs, time with my kids, a Hale Theatre & dinner date with my hubby, maybe a snow day on Saturday (weather permitting), Sunday morning sleeping in and Sunday afternoon relaxation.

I can hardly wait! And I'm kicking it off tonight with 2 hours of volleyball. It's gonna be a good one for sure.

1 comment:

  1. I think it is a good idea to read Twilight, not because I think they are awesome, because Barrett has read them. There are some subjects that you guys can talk about together, now that she has read the books. Breaking Dawn is the most "interestiing" and might need some explainiing by a Mom.

    ReplyDelete