Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Our New Tradition in the Making

The last couple of general conference weekends, the kids and I have met up with my SIL's and our cousins at Gene Autry for dinner and playtime while the dads are at the priesthood session on Saturday night. Grandma Cheri joined us too. It's our new tradition in the making I think. It's been a very long standing tradition that the men in our family all go to the priesthood session of conference together, then follow up the session with dinner out somewhere (usually Vitos). It's great for the kids to get some wiggles out after 4 hours of Saturday conference inside!

I've often said that all a boy really needs to be happy in this life is a little dirt and water. It's amazing how occupied and happy they can be with earth and water. Easton is no exception. He must have emptied and filled his water bottle with sand a hundred times, never tiring. Too funny.

Rowan, Trey & Lainey: Best Cousin Buddies

Rowan finally started using the camera she got for Christmas and is having so much fun being a little photographer. She's snapping away like her mama...

These girls crack me up. I have so many crazy pictures of them together! Afton with her best cousin bud, Avery.


They thought this picture was so funny. I turned the camera (Afton's new camera with which all these pictures were taken) upside down while our monkeys played on the bars.

My cute nephew, Grady, was just happy to play with the ice in his mama's Sonic cup most of the time. See - all you need is water and earth...

My niece, Jolie, enjoying her time on the swings

No comments:

Post a Comment