Monday, April 5, 2010

Today's Top 10


Things I might do if I found $500 in the pocket of my jeans and had a totally free long weekend…

1) Grab Ryan, Barrett & Afton and spend a long weekend in California enjoying the screams and thrills of the coasters at Six Flags Magic Mountain. (I’d take all the kids, but you have to 54”tall to do all the death defying rides that make you giddy.)

2) Take a couple of full-day Photoshop classes.

3) Shop for a projector that I can hook up to my computer so we can watch “dive in movies” outside by the pool this summer.

4) Have a professional photographer take family pictures and have the best one enlarged and mounted in a beautiful chunky wood frame.

5) Take GDO (Girls Day Out) to a new level with Barrett: pedicures, lunch, movies, and doing the “shop till we drop” bit in style!

6) Decorate Easton’s bedroom.

7) Fly to Vegas with Ryan and see a concert.

8) Publish my scrapbook layouts into bound books.

9) Bargain shop for a new couch for our upstairs family room.

10) Head to Rocky Point and spend a few days at Las Palomas.

WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

1 comment:

  1. I'd sell my vintage couches in my front room and buy these 2 brown leather clean lined couches at Ikea that I desperately want. Then I'd fill them with quirky pillows.
    *I had to think about that one! :)

    ReplyDelete