Sunday, October 25, 2009

At Last: The Beach Pictures

I already blogged about our fantabulous vacation, but I never posted the pics.  Here are some of my favorites from our great week in Carlsbad.  Fall break....I love it!


Barrett, Randi & Afton:  The Beach Babes


Barrett & Jayme at the park on their birthday:  10/13/09


Even though Easton wouldn't look up, I wanted to include this picture to document how chilly we were at the beach those first two days.   The kids were the only ones brave enough to get in the water.  All of us stayed bundled up!


Ahhh...the freedom to be a kid!



Grandma Cindy brought the bubbles again for the kids, which were a big hit.  Afty was having a great time with hers.


And so was Easton.


All pride aside, I decided to post this pic anyway.  Crazy beach hair at it's finest!  I'm so happy to be married to this guy...the love of my life.


My mom was posing for me as I worked on my new camera settings.  I loved this pic!  And I love that smile!



The kids dug a huge tunnel, human size, and Barrett made her way through.



And so did Michael.  Look at that grin...that's the best!


Rowan - our beach beauty!


Grady just looks too cute in this picture.  


Shari's brother, David, drove down from San Clemente to spend a beach day with us.  It was so good catching up with him.  It's been forever!


Easy E


Afty and Ryan had a good game of paddle ball going on.  


Tallin caught me sneaking a pic with my telephoto lense and instantly broke into that shy guy grin.  I love this guy.  Such a terrific nephew!


Easton had a blast just playing in the sand.



Randi, Barrett, Mattie and Macy:  taking a break to look through the mag.


Beth & Dan's boys, Cade & Corbin (aka Mayhem & Destruction)


Even Bryant enjoyed playing in the sand.


Easton & Rowan played well together in the beach.

Mike enjoyed the extra grande waves this trip, courtesy of the tsunami that hit a couple of weeks ago.


Lainey was getting so frustrated trying to play paddle ball with Morgan.  Every time the volley stopped, she looked like she was about to break into tears.  This picture captured the emotion so well.


Are these guys so adorable or what?  Trey & Rowan are just the best of friends.  


Thanks for being such a great friend to Rowan, Trey!  You are one handsome devil!


2 comments:

  1. These are so great Kelli! And, your beach hair looks awesome...I wish mine looked as good as yours! I can't wait to go back again.

    ReplyDelete