Monday, August 24, 2009

Spoiled

Last night we were spoiled by my parents. Filet mignon. Can you say supreme? Ever since I can remember, my mom and dad have enjoyed grilling up fine steaks. I was telling Ryan that I have many memories growing up, having Sunday dinner with both sets of my grandparents over, enjoying some tasty filets or ribeyes.
My mom likes them well done.
My dad likes ‘em pink and juicy.
Mom says they’re still “mooing”.
I am in between. A nice medium is my fancy.
So thanks, mom and dad, for sharing the goods with us once again. We loved it. And we loved the company, of course. The kids were thrilled to pass on lasagna (what I had planned for Sunday dinner) and enjoy one of their favorite meals at Grandma’s house instead. And to top it all off, my mom baked my all time favorite dessert: cherry pie! Does it get any better than that?



1 comment:

  1. Sounds delish. I love your parents...although, I don't know if I would have passed on the lasagna. I love that stuff!

    ReplyDelete