Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Happy 40th, Michael!

Here's a little shout-out to my #1 brother, Michael, who turned the BIG 4-0 today! I can't believe he's 40. That means I'm almost there! We celebrated on Sunday night with a delicious Mexican food dinner at Mike & Shari's house, courtesy of our one and only Enlightened Homemaker, Shari. Tasty as always. Then we watched a tribute "This is Your Life" movie I made for Michael on my Mac. It turned out great and I think he loved it. I loved making it for sure. What a great experience it was going through so many old pictures and re-living the memories.

Truly, I am blessed to be his little sister in so many ways. He's taught me much about living a Christ-like life by his humble example. He makes me smile. He always greets me with a hug and a kiss on the cheek. What sister could be so lucky? When we were kids, he looked after me, included me, played with me, and treated me more like a friend than a little sister. I have loved him forever! And now that we are both grown with families of our own, I am so blessed that we are still such good friends and love to go out on double dates, vacation together, and spend time with our families.

Here are a couple of scrapbook pages I did last year in honor of the world's best brother. Happy 40th birthday, Michael! You're the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment