Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Sleeping

One of the cool features about iPhoto (the photo organizing software on my Mac) is that I can add key words to all of my photos (like beach, Easton, Halloween, cabin, etc.) and thereby make my database of 13,000+ digital pics totally searchable. I love that. It has come in handy so many times. I'm still not done adding all the key words to old pictures (that will take some time for sure), but I have done a few thousand and every time I upload a new batch, I take the time to add the key words and at least stay current with the newest additions.


Anyway, as I sit here thinking that it's 11:50 pm and I've been up since 5:30 am, jogged, biked, shopped, cooked, and basically been on my feet for a huge portion of the day, I should really be sleeping now. Good thing tomorrow is a rest day on my training schedule. Anyway, the thought of sleep made me think of some great "sleeping" pictures I've taken over the years. So I did a search in iPhoto for sleeping. Here are just a few of them. This is what I should be doing right now. Goodnight.















3 comments:

  1. I never would have thought to catagorize my pictures. Very funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great! JD has a Mac, my computer just crashed (needless to say that i haven't been blogging)so I am even more envious of JD's computer! Love the pics and organization tactic is euphoric!

    ReplyDelete